Is Fusion Cash legit? What is Fusion Cash? How can you make cash with Fusion Cash anyway?
What Fusion Cash is and How It Works
Fusion Cash is a “Get Paid To” (GPT) site, where you get paid to do small little stuff, like take short surveys, sign up for offers and click on advertisements. You must live in the US or Canada to sign up and it is free to join.
There are a number of ways you can earn cash with Fusion Cash. You can:
- Take surveys. There are one-time surveys and there are daily surveys. Surveys can take between 5-20 minutes (on average) and pay around 50 cents to a dollar. You will not qualify for every survey, but if you get disqualified from a survey you can get one cent as a bonus for trying.
- Sign up for offers. There are other programs that you can sign up for free and there are offers that require you to sign up for a free trail or to pay a dollar or two. These offers can net you a couple of dollars each – some more, some less.
- Get paid to watch videos. By watching videos of sponsored by companies, you can earn a few cents each.
- Get paid to listen to the radio. You can earn 3 cents for 30 minutes of listening to music and ads.
- Get paid 2 cents for reading their daily email.
- Get paid to “click.” These include visiting web pages and clicking on ads. You can earn 15 cents a day by clicking on four links.
- Get paid to do “tasks.” These are small tasks from CrowdFlower, a micro-task site. For those that are unfamiliar with the term, it allows you to earn a few cents by completing small tasks such as data entry and micro-surveys.
- Get paid to call. Yeah, call some salesman and you will earn a few bucks. There’s not that of these many available.
- Get paid to do stuff on your phone, like download apps.
- Get paid for referring friends – $1 when they sign up, $2 when they complete their first offer, and $5 every time they cash out (you must earn at least $15 on your own to be able to cash out on these).
What Is the Payment Process At Fusion Cash?
- You must have $25 in your account.
- Of these $25, $15 must not be from bonuses (such as from referring friends or the bonus you get when disqualified from a survey).
- You can get paid through PayPal (available in the US and Canada), check, or direct deposit (these two are only available in the US).
- You must verify your phone number via SMS before you cash out (this also prevents someone from having multiple accounts).
- You will get paid on the 20th of the month after you request a payout. For example, if you request a payout on February 5th, you will get paid on the 20th of March.
- Points do expire (after 180 days).
So, Is Fusion Cash Legit? And Is it Worth It? Can It Really Be True?
Yes, Fusion Cash is legit. They actually have an A+ rating at the BBB (check it up) (at the time of this writing).
As to whether it is worth it, that will be up to you, the reader. Are you looking for a realistic earning opportunity? Nope, don’t look here. Are you looking for some additional income? Nope, this does not have much to offer in that sense. In those cases, perhaps you should look into something else, like freelance writing or online marketing.
But if you aren’t looking for a “job,” and you enjoy spending your extra time doing small and easy tasks while you watch your piggy bank grow, then this can be for you. It may not be as fun as watching a movie, but there’s a reward.
Perhaps you are a young teen looking for some extra cash but you do not want to commit yourself to a job. Hey, there’s good news for you! If you live in the US, you can sign up if you are at least 13 years of age, provided that you have parental permission (no signing needed); just make sure you have a way to get paid.
Yep, it’s legit. Now it’s up to you to decide whether this is worth your time.
Liked this post? Why not give it a little Facebook like below? We would appreciate it!