Yes, MySurvey is a legit website. But that doesn’t necessarily make it good. Or bad, for that matter. MySurvey in not a scam, but it has all of the faults and disadvantages native to survey sites.
I don’t really have much to say about MySurvey. It’s not a really bad survey site. There are many survey sites out there that are much worse. But it’s not the best, either.
And as with all survey sites, the most you’ll ever make will be some extra pocket cash. Also, you’ll get disqualified from many, if not most, of the surveys.
I will suffice with a quick overview of the system, as well as some pros and some cons.
How It Works
After signing up, either with your email address or through Facebook or Twitter, you can start taking surveys.
Surveys generally pay around 50 points, sometimes less and sometimes more.
Points can be redeemed for a myriad of gift cards, including a $10 Amazon gift card (at 1100 points), or direct cash to PayPal (also $10, at 1200 points).
Pros Vs. Cons
- Pro: Low payout requirement.
- Pro:Cash via PayPal option.
- Con:Hard to actually qualify for surveys.
- Con:No monetary compensation if disqualified, only entries to sweepstakes.
- Con:Many surveys are unavailable on mobile devices.
- Con: Slightly confusing point system, i.e. not having each point equal a fixed amount of money.
- Con: Lots of emails sent to you each day.
- Con: Limited amount of surveys available.
MySurvey is not a terrible survey site. But it’s not the best, either. In any case, you’ll never make any real income by taking surveys online.
If you have any questions or comments about MySurvey or about anything else, please feel free to leave them below.
You may be interested in: