InboxDollars is basically a site where you can earn rewards for doing various things, like taking surveys.
How Inbox Dollars Works
You can earn money through doing different things on the web, including things you can do when you’re bored and have extra time on your hands. Here they are:
- Earn $5 for signing up.
- Search the web. Using Inbox Dollars’s search engine, you can earn up to 15 cents a day. You can also make this your default search engine.
- Complete offers. This includes signing up for other survey sites and other programs and purchasing things. Many programs are completely free, and others have a free trial. These offers pay anywhere from $0.25 to $2. If you actually buy something, you get much more.
- Play games. Again, many of these are free.
- Watch videos. You can do this when you’re in the mood to watch videos, but they only pay a few cents per video.
- Respond to emails. Simply click on the offer link in their paid emails. You will get paid two cents per email.
- Shop. By shopping through Inbox Dollars, you can get up to a five percent discount at more than 25 major retailers.
- Coupons. Print out coupons and get 10 cents for every purchase you make.
- Take surveys. The pay here varies.
- Refer a friend. Earn 10 percent of their earnings.
- Listen to the radio. Earn one cent by listening to jazz music for 10 minutes.
- Complete tasks. Do a certain number of tasks and earn a bonus.
After reaching a balance of $30, you can request payment, which is sent to you by way of a check.
So…Is Inbox Dollars Worth It? Can It Really Be True?
Well, this obviously is not the place to turn to if you need extra income to pay your bills. You can’t make THAT much money at Inbox Dollars.
I don’t recommend their surveys, as they don’t pay much, and other survey sites pay more.
But, Inbox Dollars is not a bad place to earn an extra $30 pocket cash every now and then in your spare time. Simply using their search engine can give you an extra $5 a month. Clicking on the paid email links doesn’t take more than a few seconds. Neither does signing up for the free offers. And if you’re bored and in the mood to play some games and watch some videos, you could certainly do it at Inbox Dollars and earn some extra cents while you are at it. If you have to shop anyway at places like Walmart, you can get a discount by shopping through Inbox Dollars.
So this is totally up to you. If you feel that it would be worth it to do these stuff in your extra time, then go for it. If you feel like this is a total waste of time and you have much better things to do, then stay far away.
Did you like this post? Then please share it with all of your social friends!